Baby Feeding Set
- Bib with deep spill pocket and adjustable neckband
- Plate that rests firmly on the table without tipping
- Easy-to-grip cutlery with short handles
- BPA-free plastic
BABYBJÖRN Baby Feeding Set is cleverly designed for little hands and makes it easier for your child to eat without help. The set consists of a bib, a plate, a spoon and a fork. The well-thought-out details on each item make this baby feeding set the perfect choice for your child’s first meal!
The plate rests firmly on the table without tipping
The spoon and fork have short, easy-to-grip handles
The bib’s deep spill pocket catches any mess
The Baby Feeding Set consists of:
• Soft Bib. Has an adjustable neckband for a perfect fit. The deep spill pocket is curved and makes the bib very easy to clean.
• Baby Plate. The plate’s shape and edges make it easy for your child to scoop up food against the edge. The shape of the rim makes it difficult for your child to grab hold of the plate or tip it over. The rubber edging underneath prevents the plate from sliding about on the table.
• Baby Spoon and Fork. The short handle is easy for a small hand to grip and it has a lower ring that prevents your child’s hand sliding too far down the spoon/fork. A groove on the back of the handle prevents the spoon/fork from sliding down in the plate.
From 4 months
Dimension of bib neck: 19-30 cm
Dimensions of plate: 19.5 x 19.5 x 3.5 cm
Dimensions of spoon: 3.5 x 12 x 2 cm
Dimensions of fork: 3.5 x 12 x 2 cm
The bib is made from polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
The spoon, fork and edges of the plate are made from polypropylene (PP) and the rubber ring on the base of the plate is made from thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). The plate consists of two parts and has a removable inner plate. The inner plate is made from acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
Country of manufacture: Sweden.
The bib, plate, spoon and fork are easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
The plate can be used in a microwave oven at low heat, max. 90°C. Do not allow the food to cook on the plate.