When you buy a baby carrier, look for the parallel lines design. This tells you it is genuine BABYBJÖRN – baby products that meet the highest quality and safety standards. Newborn babies and young children are especially delicate, and we see it as our responsibility to give the very young the very best.
Safe and tested
BABYBJÖRN and product safety have always been closely associated. This means that our baby products meet the criteria of safety standards such as EN and ASTM The materials in our products only contain permitted substances and our textiles are continually tested in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I, the strictest category for baby products.
BABYBJÖRN has an excellent global reputation as the best choice for your child. Every one of our baby carriers is a well-crafted product of the highest quality and very few manufacture baby products with the same attention to detail as BABYBJÖRN.
Each stitch sewn with care
Every stitch has a purpose – to make our baby carriers durable, safe and comfortable for a baby’s delicate skin. You find this same craftsmanship in our bouncers, travel cots and cradles – in every single one of our products!
The child’s best – our responsibility
We see it as our responsibility to give the very young the very best because we know that newborn babies and young children are especially delicate. But sadly not all baby product manufacturers take quality and safety as seriously as we do.
How to tell if it’s genuine BABYBJÖRN
- You see the parallel lines design on our baby carriers, bouncers, travel cot and cover for baby carriers.
- The product is purchased from an authorised retailer.
- You see and feel that the material is of high quality and the colours are harmonious.
- Textile products are symmetrical and well-made, with straight, even and closely spaced stitches (2-3 stitches/cm).
- Baby carriers have a fabric label with the product’s name, e.g. “One” or “We”.
- Baby carriers have the product serial number inside the shoulder strap by the side buckle.
- The dots on the ö in the logo have the shape of rhombuses.
Please note! Older products may differ from this description and still be genuine BABYBJÖRN. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more detailed information about your particular product.